Why You Need To Invest in YOU More Than Ever This Year
Many women are curious about a boudoir session for intimate portraits and perhaps nude fine art photos, but not many believe it’s for them. Well, I’m here to tell you that boudoir is for everyone and every BODY!
"I loved doing that freezing cold water shoot! Made me feel alive!!" ~Ms. T
To all the mothers out there, I SEE YOU! Many of you have juggled home-schooling with work from home, with no breaks or escape from cabin-fever. It was not easy.
I don’t know about you, but last year felt like we were just treading water, making no real headway on goals or life, and just trying to get by. And that’s okay.
Who is ready to get out of their yoga pants and take care of themselves again?
Sometimes we need a little push or some extra help to try something new. Here are a few reasons why investing in yourself and an intimate portrait photoshoot with Mateus Studios is the perfect way to “Dive In”, renew and refresh yourself this spring and summer.
- You deserve to look at yourself with loving eyes
- You will receive fine art prints and albums to cherish and for those times when you need some gentle reminders of how fabulous and brave you really are
- Your confidence will get a big boost - really!
- Because saying “Yes, AND…” feels better than saying “No, but…”
- It’s time to shake things up and step out of your comfort zone, proving to yourself that YES, YOU CAN!
- You deserve a BREAK! A photoshoot is a fabulous day of pampering! Hair, makeup and all the self-care one deserves
- Enjoy some “me” time - this is so important and something we rarely do for ourselves
"It is such an invigorating experience to be outdoors and being inspired by your surroundings, while creating intimate portraits and capture a one-of-a-kind photo" ~ Ms. M
I wish there was some secret sauce here to help you feel “the moment is right” but really, one won’t exist. The simple answer is, you just commit to it. “Dive In” and Book a session. Once we wrap up your photoshoot, you’ll realize it’s not something to fear. It’s fun, super empowering and sort of addictive!
Outdoor boudoir and intimate portraits inspired by the beauty of Mother Nature. Connecting with your body, mind and soul with fresh air running through your hair, water on your body or moss in between your toes. A raw, natural celebration of YOU!
Images shared with permission.
Michele Mateus is a Boudoir, Intimate Portrait & Nude Fine Art Photographer located in Coquitlam, BC. Serving Coquitlam, Vancouver, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley, BC. Studio, Outdoor and On-location Boudoir Photography.
Hair & Makeup By Jenny Valla.
Share this story